Service Charge/Block Manager
We are an established Chartered Surveyors based in Anstey and Barrow upon Soar, Leicestershire and we are looking for a Service Charge Block Manager to join our team at our Anstey Office.
This roll will suit a highly organised individual to work in our residential letting team, to ensure all administrative matters are completed in an appropriate and timely manner. This role will suit an individual who enjoys being part of a fast paced environment with the opportunity to use your multi-tasking ability along with strong organisational and administration skills.
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Actioning and prioritising calls from existing tenants regarding repairs
- Co-ordinating repairs with contractors, tenants and landlords
- Obtaining quotes for repairs
- Chasing service charge arrears and serving Notices where necessary
- Periodic Block Inspections
- Previous Service Charge experience would be advantageous
- Own car and current full UK driving licence are a necessity
Your duties will be interesting and varied, liaising between clients, customers and contractors and working to sometimes strict deadlines. This is a busy role and the successful applicant will have outstanding administrative, organisational and multi-tasking skills and a clean Driving Licence and own Vehicle.
A knowledge of Winman Property Management Software preferred.
Salary circa £20,000 per annum depending on experience.
Email your CV in the first instance to email@example.com