Service Charge Administrator
We are an established Chartered Surveyors based in Anstey and Barrow upon Soar, Leicestershire and we are looking for a Service Charge Administrator to join our team at our Barrow Office.
This roll will suit a highly organised individual to work in our residential letting team, to ensure all administrative matters are completed in an appropriate and timely manner. This role will suit an individual who enjoys being part of a fast paced environment with the opportunity to use your multi-tasking ability along with strong organisational and administration skills.
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Actioning and prioritising calls from existing tenants regarding repairs
- Co-ordinating repairs with contractors, tenants and landlords
- Obtaining quotes for small to medium repairs
- Booking Gas Safety Record & Electrical Installation Condition Report appointments
- Booking Energy Performance Certificate
- Chasing rent arrears and serving Notices where necessary
- Renewing tenancies
- Booking and attending viewings
- Dealing with all aspects of property Move ins
- Organising Inventories
- Periodic Property Inspections
- Previous administration/lettings experience would be advantageous
- Own car and current full UK driving licence a necessity
Your duties will be interesting and varied, liaising between clients, customers and contractors and working to sometimes strict deadlines. This is a busy role and the successful applicant will have outstanding administrative, organisational and multi-tasking skills and a clean Driving Licence and Vehicle.
A knowledge of Winman Property Management Software preferred.
Salary circa £13,000-£15,000 per annum depending on experience.
Email your CV in the first instance to email@example.com
Consultant Surveyor Required
We are looking to work in conjunction with an independent Chartered Surveyor to provide Homebuyer Surveys and full Building Surveys for a range of clients on a fee split basis.
We would provide the instruction and offer clerical support including assistance with the “valuation” element of the Homebuyers if necessary.
Please send your CV or contact details to Jeremy.firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.